- About Us
The Founder of the Funeral Home was Wright Stein. He built the funeral home on the back of a farmhouse and opened in 1925 at the present location. Wright Stein’s son-in-law, John Dutt took the business over in 1952.
Ronald Wheland purchased the Funeral Home from John Dutt in 1961 and operated it until retiring in 1985. At that time it was purchased by Wayne and Sandra Foster. The Funeral Home then became the Wheland-Foster Funeral Home and in 1995 the name was changed to Foster Funeral Home.
In 1998, the cremation facility was added to the funeral home.